Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Resources for Landlord

As mentioned Real Estate is part of my investment portfolio and Rentals are a sub group of that.  Recently I learnt a lot from a crazy tenant and thought that I'd share one of the most important thing I learnt - where to go to for information.

If you have questions regarding your rights and what you can do as a landlord you can go to Service Alberta's Landlord/Tenants website for information, forms, common questions etc.  If you find this a lot to read you can also called the Service Alberta number (1-877-427-4088) and ask your questions to a live service representative.   

When I was dealing with my tenant I dreaded having to dig and navigate my way through Alberta's Landlords/Tenants Legislation.  The website and the Service Alberta number really helped make things clear.

0 comments: